Ruby Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruby Ragnarok Online

Super High Rate PvP Server

4 posters

How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill?

STONER+SMURF!!
    STONER+SMURF!!
    Poring

How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? Empty How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill?

Post  STONER+SMURF!! Mon May 04, 2009 11:01 am

Usually I get pwnt from projectile attacks using a whitesmith/mastersmith. Having a one handed axe w/tomahawk skill would really change its class style. At least have it 1 or more slots into it would be cool for a smith to actually give other classes a real comp like a sinx.
    Raine
    Raine
    Angeling

How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? Empty Re: How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill?

Post  Raine Mon May 04, 2009 6:23 pm

How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? Cloud-1How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? AngelTifa
    Sounds like a good idea..o.o Though it doesn't really depend on my opinion, but Apple's opinion. Though I hope your idea happens..I think ^_^
    How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? Tifa17How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? TifaBelieving
    Kendrick
    Poring

How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? Empty Re: How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill?

Post  Kendrick Mon May 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Lol i love that skill it should be an actual WS skill like a platinum one that can be used with 2 handed axes.
    Raine
    Raine
    Angeling

Post  Raine Mon May 04, 2009 8:33 pm

How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? Cloud-1How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? AngelTifa
    Pssht...if I recalled mostly alchemists/biochemists used that axe. Usually a blacksmith was known for their melee abilities so they usually used something slotted for the cards.And WS already has cart termination, giving WS a ranged attack will give it an advantage over most classes seeing how you can spam that skill...xD
    How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? Tifa17How about a 1 handed Axe with tomahawk skill? TifaBelieving
    Quikshadow
    Quikshadow
    Angeling

Post  Quikshadow Tue May 05, 2009 4:12 pm

@Raine: I can see that happening -o.0-
    Raine
    Raine
    Angeling

Post  Raine Tue May 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Exactly my point xD! No point making a melee based class into a ranged class and with the fact that since it is an axe skill,the WS can wear a shield,making it even harder to kill then an assassin cross...though assassin crosses aren't exactly ranged except for soul breaker, but from what I witnessed, they mostly went in for the melee attacks seeing how they don't have to spam it and just let their effect cards go into play.
    Quikshadow
    Quikshadow
    Angeling

Post  Quikshadow Tue May 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Breaker sins only work with back slide along with sonic sins. Meteor sins don't have any good points, unless they're getting gang banged.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:01 am